BlazeEagle@aol.com
Fri, 15 Sep 2000 00:37:39 EDT

In a message dated 9/15/00 12:29:37 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
heero@earthlink.net writes:

<< Well, reviewing the movie is alot different than reviewing the
translation. From
 the sound of it the translation for the 1st movie's dub is pretty bad. I'll
 never know for sure... I'm perfectly happy with my (Legit Japanese) VHS
 release, of the movies. >>

  I got the subtitled movie boxed set from AnimeVillage/Bandai. I really like
them. No Star Trek stuff there! :) I like Star Trek: The Next Generation,
cannot stand the others. Especially Voyager. I am not a Star Trek fan, but do
like TNG, especially Riker and Picard. Babylon 5 and Gundam, is the type of
Sci-fi I prefer.

Aaron