BlazeEagle@aol.com
Fri, 15 Sep 2000 00:24:41 EDT

In a message dated 9/15/00 12:02:34 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
heero@earthlink.net writes:

<< I don't have it so i don't know. I just heard they were showing votoms, and
 several other anime. >>

  Do you know what the other anime will be? Votoms and several other anime,
reason enough to try to get my cable company to get it! :) I assume the
others will be subtitled as well?

  Does anyone on the GML have the International Channel? If so, what does
it's programing consist of? Do they have a web site that list it's
programming?

Aaron