Brian (GoDofChicKens@cfl.rr.com)
Thu, 14 Sep 2000 21:57:20 -0700

Okay, I know people have asked about panel lines over and over and over. Sorry for all you veterans but, when is the best time to fill in panel lines? Is it before, during, or after you build a model? I finally got a Gundam Marker, and want to build my 1/144 Nu Gundam, and want to know when to fill in the panel lines. Also, is there a difference between funnels and fannels, or did I just misread a post a long time ago and there is only one of them. Also, how are they different from bits, and how do each work? Thanks everybody.

Angst-ridden teenager looking to steal a Gundam? Call 1-800-NEWTYPE for all your Mobile Suit needs.