garrick lee (goner4sure@yahoo.com)
Thu, 14 Sep 2000 18:52:51 -0700 (PDT)

really oddball question: does bandai have an axe to
grind against shoji kawamori or something?

it's not just the escaflowne merchandise that are
suffering. i honestly haven't seen any decent
macross merchandise since...well, since 17 years ago.

*grumble*

on top of that, they let escaflowne get butchered.

*growl*

-garr

http://gundam.aeug.org/