Chris Maier (oom9@crosswinds.net)
Thu, 14 Sep 2000 19:32:24 -0400

Well, Amuro did have a thing for Matilda....

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gundam@1u.aeug.org [mailto:owner-gundam@1u.aeug.org]On
Behalf Of -Z-
Sent: Thursday, September 14, 2000 3:55 PM
To: gundam@aeug.org
Subject: RE: [gundam] Engineer & Gundam Protagonists

(modeled
on
> >the Lotus Super Seven seen in THE PRISONER) as a class project.
>
> Interesting, this info didn't come from the OVA episodes, did it?

No, it was in some backgrounder info in one of the Pure Cyber Comics, which
also
revealed that Chris is 165 cm (5'5") tall, weighed 50 kg (110#), blood type
Positive, and was 21 years old in December 0079. She supposedly earned a
degree
in Engineering the year before, but it's not clear if it was a Baccalaureate
or
Associate degree. The car used a fuel cell and a recycling gas turbine
engine,
more powerful than the standard ele-car but just as pollution free.

I was also surprised to learn here that Bernard Wiseman was two years
younger
than Chris, being only 19 at the time they met -- about the same and Kou
Uraki
and Nina Purpleton in Gundam 0083. Is there some rule that says that pilot
protagonists must be enamored of older women?

-Z-