Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Thu, 14 Sep 2000 15:26:25 -0700

>> >Well, it's one of the better giant mecha shows that came out
>> >in recent years. I'm not sure if it will hold it's place up
>> >there with the classics in a few years, but I enjoyed it much
>> >more than most of the series on the top 7 list.

>> Agreed, but I think that something like Vision of Escaflowne should rank
>>higher.
>>
>> Roland
>>
>unless of course it is the FOX KIDS dub.. *shudder*
>
>-Les

Ya know, if Escaflowne was that popular, one has to wonder why it
didn't generate any merchandising frenzy... all we get is 3 LM kits
from Bandai, a handful of pencil boards, a few resin kits... compared
with an underperforming show like Gundam X, Escaflowne's merchandising
is pitiful, to say the least.

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0