-Z- (z@gundam.com)
Thu, 14 Sep 2000 12:54:54 -0700

No, it was in some backgrounder info in one of the Pure Cyber Comics, which also
revealed that Chris is 165 cm (5'5") tall, weighed 50 kg (110#), blood type A
Positive, and was 21 years old in December 0079. She supposedly earned a degree
in Engineering the year before, but it's not clear if it was a Baccalaureate or
Associate degree. The car used a fuel cell and a recycling gas turbine engine,
more powerful than the standard ele-car but just as pollution free.

I was also surprised to learn here that Bernard Wiseman was two years younger
than Chris, being only 19 at the time they met -- about the same and Kou Uraki
and Nina Purpleton in Gundam 0083. Is there some rule that says that pilot
protagonists must be enamored of older women?

-Z-