Sedusa66@aol.com
Thu, 14 Sep 2000 15:06:03 EDT

Here in the bay area we had Eva and Urusei Yatsura subbed on public
television... It seemed to me that the violence in Eva was a bit cut, but
that may have just been my imagination, as the first time I saw the episode
in question (the one where eva 01 kills toji's eva) it really shocked the
hell out of me