Dom Tetreault (keiichido@hotmail.com)
Thu, 14 Sep 2000 14:07:10 -0400

----- Original Message -----
From: -Z- <z@gundam.com>
To: <gundam@aeug.org>
Sent: Thursday, September 14, 2000 1:13 AM
Subject: RE: [gundam] (Slightly-0T)Government crackdown on violent
entertainment

> Ah, but you forget that this particular Presidential candidate is married
> Tipper Gore, who became famous long before her husband became Vice

Yes, you're right, I'd forgotten about her. =) Actually, come to think of
it, I don't suppose anyone knows where I can get transcripts of Frank Zappa
vs Tipper Gore and her Bad Lyrics Comittee? Always wanted to read all of it.

> President, Tipper Gore becomes First Lady. Even if Al decides to
flip-flop on
> the issue, Tipper will have a bully pulpit from which to lead the charge
on this
> issue, to which she's already committed.

I expect most people will turn a deaf ear. =) Violence is ingrained too
deeply in modern culture for the whims of one woman, no matter how powerful,
to obliterate.

Besides, I'm sure Al loved The Matrix. ^_~

- dom