Brett Jensen (heero@earthlink.net)
Wed, 13 Sep 2000 22:50:10 -0700

> << As for the television broadcasts, people, there is NO
> CHANCE IN HELL that a TV broadcast is ever going to be subtitled rather than
> dubbed. People WILL NOT watch subtitles.

Well... I think the international channel is showing votoms subbed, since no dub
exists. (thank god.)

Anyway, if every dub were as good as Cowboy Bebop's I might like dubs, but alot
of them are painfully bad. Still I agree that Dubbing is probably the best way
for TV, at least until Digital TV becomes advanced enough to provide the same
options as DVD.

---Brett "World peace thru shared popular culture" Jensen