Enriquez, Eric (EEnriquez@HATCH.CA)
Thu, 14 Sep 2000 12:27:41 -0400

True, Macross was missed out on but look at Yamato (aka. Star Blazers)
It's number 5 and there hasen't been anything new since Final Yamato in
1983.

Of course I excluded Yamato 2520 (in 94) and the Yamato Rebirth movie which
I can't confirm to have been released in 95

-----Original Message-----
From: garrick lee [mailto:goner4sure@yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 14, 2000 11:51 AM
To: gundam@aeug.org
Subject: Re: [gundam]Yes,There is a god!

gee, brett. gundam is a given.

and no, god doesn't exist. there's no macross on the
damn list. (and there aren't any decent master grade
macross models out yet...grr..damn frigging
aurabattler). :P

but then again, i never trust the rest of humanity
when it comes to good taste. i mean, c'mon, just look
at what happened with titanic. :P

evangelion on the list AGAIN? ugh.

-garr
self proclaimed high priest of the cult of minmei and
stalwart defender (no don king impersonations please)
of fire bomber.

http://gundam.aeug.org/