garrick lee (goner4sure@yahoo.com)
Thu, 14 Sep 2000 08:51:09 -0700 (PDT)

gee, brett. gundam is a given.

and no, god doesn't exist. there's no macross on the
damn list. (and there aren't any decent master grade
macross models out yet...grr..damn frigging
aurabattler). :P

but then again, i never trust the rest of humanity
when it comes to good taste. i mean, c'mon, just look
at what happened with titanic. :P

evangelion on the list AGAIN? ugh.

-garr
self proclaimed high priest of the cult of minmei and
stalwart defender (no don king impersonations please)
of fire bomber.

http://gundam.aeug.org/