MS06ZAK@aol.com
Thu, 14 Sep 2000 08:36:55 EDT

In a message dated 9/14/00 1:18:08 AM Central Daylight Time,
bigtallgeese@altavista.com writes:

<< Hey, I've been thinking about buying the Master Grade 1/100 Sazabi, but
I've seen some negative reviews for it. Can anyone who has it tell me if it's
any good, and why the hell is this thing so expensive? What would be the most
you'd pay for it?

I like it but it is expensive. The Fannels are the main pain in the butt.
and the backpack doesn't really lock in securely. the only other complaint I
have is that the wrists aren't as articulated as I would like them. If they
were going to mimic the PG Gundam hands, I'd have preferred the Zeta's hands
as they can go backwards for pushup like poses. Other then that I actually
do like the big lug. I do agree that it is overpriced though.

Jason