nurbs (nurbs@pacbell.net)
Thu, 14 Sep 2000 01:19:48 +0100

This site will be totally redone soon... Man I keep saying that every month..
But its true!! My web design sucks, it was a quickie... No mechs yet...

http://home.pacbell.net/nurbs

BTW Ive been modeling with Subds and Polys exclusively since Jan...
Im going to have to change my name to something else!! I cant stand working in
Nurbs now!! I guess my name is oxymoronic.....