Leslie_R (trojan@atoka.net)
Thu, 14 Sep 2000 01:42:49 -0500

-Z- wrote:

> I think that Quatre Laberba Winner of Gundam Wing was an engineer, but I can't
> confirm that.

actually if memory serves ALL of the gundma pilots in Wing had enough
engenearing training ot be able to at least maintain and to some extent
repair their Gundams with little or no outside assistance. thought the
level of this ability may vary from pilot to pilot (remember in one of
the earlierst episodes Heero compleately repaired Wing gundam after
trashing it with a heavy torpedo strike by canabalizing parts for gundam
Deathscythe.. and he did this all in one night)

-Les

--
                                  -Balki Bartokamouse