Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Thu, 14 Sep 2000 06:16:31 GMT

>That's Why we have the right to bear arms, so we can shoot the stinking
>opportunistic bastards who seek to curtail our freedom.
>....less caffeine, yes... I need less caffeine.
>---Brett Jensen

Here in my country, it is perfectly legal to own weapons, as long as they are
not automatic or semi-auto. Of course, this is ignored. legally, we have the
right to bear arms freely within our own homes, but we need a special permit
to carry it out of the house. Again, this is ignored.

But I will say this: I find it necessary to have a weapon on me, because i
do not want to be totally unarmed. I may not like the idea, but I also want
to live. So to all those who would Over-PC the world...UGH.

flashlight.

www.localvibe.com
ofc: (632) 4167486, DL (632)4485473 / fax: (632) 4167479
cel: 0917-4024780 / hse: (632) 7231308 (emergency use)
ICQ#: 12914919

I am NOT a starving writer.