-Z- (z@gundam.com)
Wed, 13 Sep 2000 22:13:01 -0700

Ah, but you forget that this particular Presidential candidate is married to
Tipper Gore, who became famous long before her husband became Vice President for
her nationwide media campaign to ban explicit song lyrics. If Al Gore becomes
President, Tipper Gore becomes First Lady. Even if Al decides to flip-flop on
the issue, Tipper will have a bully pulpit from which to lead the charge on this
issue, to which she's already committed.

-Z-