Brett Jensen (heero@earthlink.net)
Wed, 13 Sep 2000 10:00:18 -0700

I heard they used all kinds of star trek-ish terminology which had nothing to do
with gundam tech, and I could have sworn that the reviewer said that they
referred to Zakus as "Robotron defenders" in one scene. Is or isn't this true?

I guess i'll have to look for the old animerica that the review was in.

---Brett Jensen