KurenaiJiku (kurenaijiku@tech-base.com)
Wed, 13 Sep 2000 20:45:16 -0700

Uh...my two cents.

You should improve the textures...right now they're looking to be shrink
wrap UVW's. Also, to my knowledge of the 0083 Gelgoog...the knee caps are
far from what you modelled there. Should fix them up a bit...and as
someone else said; it needs more bevels. You might want to add more
geometry for the body and limbs. By adding more parts, you in turn make it
more detailed, and perhaps enable more movement when you plan to animate.

Kuren