Chris Maier (oom9@crosswinds.net)
Wed, 13 Sep 2000 22:56:06 -0400

Are you intending to make this model available as freeware? I've been a big
fan of 3DS models, and sadly the only Gundam ones are an inaccurate GP03 and
a Heavygun...a Heavygun, for christs sake! Star Wars has thousands of
freeware models....heck, even Macross has more 3DS than Gundam!

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gundam@1u.aeug.org [mailto:owner-gundam@1u.aeug.org]On
Behalf Of Peter Savin
Sent: Wednesday, September 13, 2000 9:29 PM
To: gundam@aeug.org
Subject: [gundam] CG Gelgoog

I've finally decided to finish up my CG Gelgoog. It still needs a lot of
detailing, and the textures are just placeholders for now, but I thought I'd
show it to you guys for suggestions. The midsection is a little bit fat,
but I think I've pretty much captured the character of the MS. Any
suggestions would be appreciated. :)

http://hippiesatemysangies.whoadude.com/gelgoog.jpg
http://hippiesatemysangies.whoadude.com/gelgoog1.jpg
http://hippiesatemysangies.whoadude.com/gelgoog2.jpg