MS06ZAK@aol.com
Wed, 13 Sep 2000 21:53:28 EDT

In a message dated 9/13/00 8:43:27 PM Central Daylight Time,
mutant@bigsky.net writes:

<< So Gundams and Mobile Suits are more likely to be encountered. And Mobile
 Armors are used for heavy assaults? Or to just rasied all kinds of hell on
 the battlefield as well? >>

Well I don't know about Gundams being more likely as there usually are a very
limited number of them in existance at any one time. Also I think that there
were small squadrons comprised of some of the smaller Mobile Armours,
specifically the Bigro. But I could be wrong on that. Mark, any thoughts??

Jason