Diglettdig@aol.com
Wed, 13 Sep 2000 21:15:45 EDT

In a message dated 9/13/00 7:04:24 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
jercar@aristotle.net writes:

<< That was very funny. I laughed out loud for the first time in days.
 Whoever created that page was a pretty humorous person, IMO. Would you
 happen to know what series the mech is from? It reminds me of the robots I
 used to draw when I was a little kid. >>

They look like Great Mazinger

--bob

Am I a butterfly dreaming of a man...or a bowling ball dreaming of a plate of
sashimi?
 Never assume what you think and feel is real!
-- doll in Enhasa, Zeal Kingdom: Chrono Trigger