armour of doom (gem_knight@yahoo.com)
Wed, 13 Sep 2000 16:47:40 -0700 (PDT)

most fanfics are yaoi, so the girls don't have a
number, if it's not Yaoi they don't use numbers, oh
and zechs is usauly 6 aslo, most fics are 1x2, 2x3 and
either 6x13 or 5x13.
--- Dorothy Winner <dorothy_w83@yahoo.com> wrote:
> in gundam wing everyone has a number. heero = 1, duo
> =
> 2, trowa = 3, quatre = 4, wufei = 5, treize =13. so
> what number is dorothy, and nein, and everyone else?

http://gundam.aeug.org/

=====
im sick of you golden boy groups all you do is annoy me so i have been sent here to destroy you~,
 eminenm `1999

don't critize me you only seen the outer shell, the walking sterotype i live as, the way i dress, and the way i speak, but i am more, the only sign of i cannot hide is within my soul, so if you want to see the real me look into my eyes, the window of the soul~
 Aaron Ray `2000