armour of doom (gem_knight@yahoo.com)
Wed, 13 Sep 2000 16:27:28 -0700 (PDT)

--- Sedusa66@aol.com wrote:
> Daylight Time,
> gem_knight@yahoo.com writes:
>
> > if the same people who dubbed GW dubb EW the same
> way,
> > i will barf, vomit, and hurl. and to compare
> voltron
> > to GW is comparing micky mouse to daffy duck.
>
> Are you dissing mickey or daffy?

http://gundam.aeug.org/

mickey

=====
im sick of you golden boy groups all you do is annoy me so i have been sent here to destroy you~,
 eminenm `1999

don't critize me you only seen the outer shell, the walking sterotype i live as, the way i dress, and the way i speak, but i am more, the only sign of i cannot hide is within my soul, so if you want to see the real me look into my eyes, the window of the soul~
 Aaron Ray `2000