AmuroRay0079@aol.com
Wed, 13 Sep 2000 19:26:30 EDT

    Although some of you believe that the Gundam movies were done poorly(no
names shall be mentioned), in actuality, the only real problem was the way
they said Gundam<Gun-damn is how they pronounced it>. This problem was fixed
in the third movie. I can promise that it is unedited(there is brief nudity)
and completely true to the original stories script. I can understand the
mistranslation of the Gundam word, I guess, because it doesn't interfere with
the story at all. In my book, I would have to give it a 9.5 in
translation(nice voice-acting I guess), 9 in animation(sort of outdated), 8
in music(very 70's-ish), and a 10 in the story(it starts off
sssssllllllloooooowwwwwllllyyyyyy)... If you have any questions on individual
0083 tapes, I can help with all but the last three tapes. You can find a more
in-depth review in my site, as soon as my site is fully up.