BlazeEagle@aol.com
Wed, 13 Sep 2000 18:22:21 EDT

In a message dated 9/13/00 12:28:47 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
cbeilby@hotmail.com writes:

<< Ok, I'm sorry if I sound a little pissed off, but listening to the same
damn
 argument constantly for ten years tends to piss one off...

 Yes, I did say ten years. That's how damm long the sub versus dub debate
 has been going on. Don't you guys think it's time that we end it? >>

  I see how you feel, but this is one of those eternal debates. It's like the
Eternal struggle between Good and Evil! :) To me, since DVD's have both on
them, this fact should end this debate. Everyone gets their perferred format
on one disc, with often times 4-5 episodes and extras on most DVD's, at about
the same price as old subbed tapes with only TWO epidodes or a few dollars
lower. So, the debate is really no longer needed, as far as I am concerned.