BlazeEagle@aol.com
Wed, 13 Sep 2000 17:45:51 EDT

In a message dated 9/13/00 5:36:25 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
cbeilby@hotmail.com writes:

<< Aaron, if you reread my previous message, you'd see that I taking YOUR
SIDE!
   I agree. GW was very well dubbed! >>

  Yes, I did notice that in the first part, but who was the below directed
at? If it wasn't directed at me, then sorry for misunderstanding you.

>Basiclly, what I'm saying is stop complaining until you know what you're
>truly complaining about... And if you don't like dubs to begin with, then
>KEEP YOUR BIG MOUTH SHUT, because you aren't going to be objective...

  It just seemed like the above was aimed at everyone's complaining, even if
they had legitimate complaints.

Aaron