core@gundam.com
Wed, 13 Sep 2000 17:05:25 -0400 (EDT)

There will an official Gundam Wing launch event in Toronto, Canada at
Toys'R'Us (195 Yonge St. at Queen) on this Saturday Sep 16th, from 12 noon
to 3:30pm. There will be a model building competition (details not clear
yet) and "giveaways all day long for spectators". I am contacting the
event organizer and will give more information on our News page.

Oh... ahh... hi... how's everybody? I am still in lurk mode... but I hope
to see some of you down there...

PS: Tower Records on Yonge and Queen stocked a bunch of G-Gen 0 SD kits,
at C$13.99 each. It's first time I've seen models at Tower. I still
haven't seen any MSIA at non-import hobby/toy shops yet. (haven't been to
the TRU at 195 Yonge yet, heck, I didn't even know they opened a TRU
there, duh!)

Name: Core
Patient ID: #1
Condition: Critical