Diglettdig@aol.com
Wed, 13 Sep 2000 16:43:41 EDT

In a message dated 9/13/00 12:11:31 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
cbeilby@hotmail.com writes:

<< Basiclly, what I'm saying is stop complaining until you know what you're
 truly complaining about... And if you don't like dubs to begin with, then
 KEEP YOUR BIG MOUTH SHUT, because you aren't going to be objective... >>

i like to think i know what im complaining about, so i wont take offense to
that because more often than not im my usual uninformed self. As for keeping
my "big mouth" shut, this is a gundam oriented discussion list. So i wont be
doing that unless you can give me a better reason. At least im not ranting
subs vs dubs.

--bob
Am I a butterfly dreaming of a man...or a bowling ball dreaming of a plate of
sashimi?
 Never assume what you think and feel is real!
-- doll in Enhasa, Zeal Kingdom: Chrono Trigger