Chris Maier (oom9@crosswinds.net)
Wed, 13 Sep 2000 15:38:49 -0400

 A while ago in "For The Barrel News" we were discussing the media's outlook
on violence-and now low and behold, the government states that 'violent
movies/games are being deliberately targeted to youngsters'. I wonder how
this is going to effect anime's spread in the US, since there are some
violent shows, and also how it's going to effect hollywood as a whole. I
don't think in Matrix II for instance we'll have a scene like the one where
they shoot up the security guards...
it's sad really that my country has a tendency to be anal from time to time.
Things aren't like this in Japan, at least to my knowledge.