Dom Tetreault (keiichido@hotmail.com)
Wed, 13 Sep 2000 11:07:02 -0400

----- Original Message -----
From: James II L Ravelo <nu_gundam@edsamail.com.ph>
To: <gundam@aeug.org>
Sent: Wednesday, September 13, 2000 8:01 AM
Subject: Re: Re: [gundam] G Generation F help

> gundam@aeug.org wrote:
>
> >where did you bought that? I'm still looking for GGZero
>
> I bought it at a shopping mall here...I also have G Gen Zero, but it's not
working (damn!) and I'm stuck with it as I wasn't able to return it (I
misplaced it for a while...)

You trying it in a Playstation or an emulator? My laptop's CD-ROM hated the
second disc for some reason, so I had to make an image of it with CloneCD
and use Daemon to play it off the hard drive. A bit of a pain, but it really
saves on battery life since the CD-ROM ain't spinning all the time. =)

- dom (at stage 49 with an army of F91-era GM types! Woohoo!)