Leslie_R (trojan@atoka.net)
Wed, 13 Sep 2000 09:38:54 -0500

Mark Simmons wrote:

> Les writes,
>
> >something i've pondered recently about the AC gundams is the specialties
> >of their design.. thinking along the lines of how they were supposedly
> >intended fo ruse in the original Operatoin Meteor plans working together
> >and how the 5 scientist's plans sorta SNAFUed that
>
> I kinda doubt they were ever meant to work as a team. After all, that
> gives you a single force capable of fighting in one place at a time,
> versus five separate one-man guerilla fighting forces...

but each Gundam is too specialized in it's early incarnation to be a
one-man fighting force.. which is why they had ot go to gurrilla tactics
(which you have to admit soud pretty improbable with 50-60 fooot mecha,
but this is Wing after all) and remember the original Operation Meteor
called for a colony-drop with the gundams mopping-up whatever survived

-Les

--
                                  -Balki Bartokamouse