Mark Simmons (scorpio@best.com)
Wed, 13 Sep 2000 00:00:07 -0700

Les writes,

>something i've pondered recently about the AC gundams is the specialties
>of their design.. thinking along the lines of how they were supposedly
>intended fo ruse in the original Operatoin Meteor plans working together
>and how the 5 scientist's plans sorta SNAFUed that

  I kinda doubt they were ever meant to work as a team. After all, that
gives you a single force capable of fighting in one place at a time,
versus five separate one-man guerilla fighting forces...

  In general, the close-combat orientation of the Gundams seems to be due
to their Gundanium armor and consequent stealth capabilities. It's easy
for them to pop up without warning in the thick of enemy forces.

-- Mark