Wed, 13 Sep 2000 11:50:07 +0800

gundam@aeug.org wrote:

>Were the Gundams in the UC really as durable as those in the AC? I have
>to agree on that part about G 8>(Tequilla Gundam anyone?)

part of me says that the pilot makes the unit stronger or weaker...

remeber in EW where Heero (in a space-type Leo) goes head-to-head with Wu Fei (in the Nataku)? if Heero cam to fight with the desire to win, he might have made the battle end in a draw, or disable the Nataku...
or in CCA where Amuro uses the ReGZ skillfully compared to Kaera (Kaera though deserves some slack - at the time that Gyunei beat her, she was so intent on attacking Axis, thus giving Gyunei enough opportunities to eventually disable Kaera's ReGZ, just like what Gato did to Kou in their respective mobile armors)