Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Tue, 12 Sep 2000 20:39:39 -0700

>sigh...I wish they'd make them in plastic injection kits...are those resin
>kits still in stock?

You might find recasts from Asia, I doubt you can still find originals now.

>speaking of which, does the SD G Generation F line of kits include an SD
>Neue Ziel? it already has the GP-03 (whoo boy...the first SD kit that I
>really did play with - all the other SD kits are just displayed after
>building)

Nope, at least none was announced - when the SD Wing kits came out they
gave away tiny little SD MA kits, but those aren't considered part of the
lineup. The SD GP03D came out more as a result of the GP01Fb and GP02A's
given the SD treatment.

>"blasphemous" as they [the SD kit versions] may be (hey garrick...just
>borrowed a word from your earlier post in another mailing list), for the
>average person like me (except maybe if I hit a lottery jackpot, taxes be
>damned ^_^), they're the only things closer to a resin model (except maybe
>if they release a non-SD plastic injection kit). the only regret I had
>back then was I didn't buy a 1/550 scale Alpha Aziel (from CCA) from a
>hobby shop here when I had the chance...now I can't find one :(

eBay used to have quite a few of those, but not these days. In fact I think
Thomas had one up less than a year ago.

>btw, what happened to that 10,000 Yen yet-unknown-grade GP-03 that was
>being talked about a few months back in this mailing list? is that gonna
>be a reality?

I've asked Rainbow Ten and they couldn't confirm it, so I guess this is still
just a rumor.

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0