Rodrick Su (rsu@tigana.com)
Tue, 12 Sep 2000 20:37:35 -0700

Actually, Douzel would have probably defered to Garma. In any event, Delaz
would have sided with Douzel first, and who ever Douzel is with.

> 6) Would Shiro have joined the AEUG?

In his condition at the end of 08th MS Team? No. Shiro is quite ready for
perminent retirement.

> 7) What if ALL of Zeon's Mobile Armours were present at the battle of A
> Bao A Qu? Would the Feds have lost?

? Don't know how much that would have help. A bunch of Zeon mobile armor
are aquatic and completely useless in space. It would have really help if
they had 10 Big Zam. Newtype mobile armor are always limited by the lack of
qualified pilots.

[ Rodrick Su [ ]

Download Now http://www.netzero.net/download/index.html
Request a CDROM 1-800-333-3633