Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Tue, 12 Sep 2000 20:32:55 -0700

>Easily Answered~
>
>Epyon is Greek for Next, i.e. the next generation of Zero system suits!
>On a humbler note~ does anyone know where I can get the clear edition 144
>and Special Wing Zero Custom for less than obscene prices?

If you are referring to the all-clear version that was only sold at movie
theaters when the Endless Waltz movie came out about 2 or 3 years ago,
you'll be lucky to find one being offered for sale. As for the Metal
Clear special edition ones, although they are no longer made, I think
there are still a number of them floating around eBay.

As for the 1/100 "Special Operation" (plated version) Wing Zero Custom,
I believe it was also a limited production run item that's no longer made.
Good luck... I am sitting on a few and don't plan to part with them.

>Oh, and the Wing
>zero 144 sucks, big time. Any suggestions on how I can get my seam lines to
>disappear?

Glue, then sand.

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0