Wed, 13 Sep 2000 11:40:14 +0800

gundam@aeug.org wrote:

>In a message dated Tue, 12 Sep 2000 3:10:24 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Edward Ju <gundam@loop.com> writes:
>
><<
>>The 1/100 Wing is great, but honestly I thought the 1/100 Wing Zero sucked.
>>
>>Jason
>
>What aspects of the 1/100 Wing Zero kit made it suck?
>
>Eddie>>
>
>The same floppiness virus that infected the MG Zeta. Of course I will admit I am a little biased as I actually don't like the Zero to begin with. I like the Wing and the Wing Zero Custom, but the Wing Zero has always been mediocre IMHO.
>
>Jason

heck...I hated the 1/100 Wing Zero kit because it didn't have the individually articulated fingers, LOL!
One of the reasons I liked the 1/60 Wing Zero kit is because it's heavy thus a bit more stable to play with (joints be damned anyway...) - in fact, there are even times when I wanna launch the Wing Zero in neo-bird mode just like the way you launch a paper airplane to make it fly...good thing sanity kicks in at those times and prevents me, of else I would have had more spare parts for kitbashing ^_^