Wed, 13 Sep 2000 11:12:53 +0800

has anyone here finished the One Year War A Bao A Qu scenario in G Generation F? to my chagrin I found out I couldn't make the other units enter the asteroid after Amuro and company follow Char in the Zeong head, and the White Base always gets blown up inside(not before the Guntank and others get blown up too...) - and to think I have an army of Asparas IIIs and a few GP-02A raring to go at it...