Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Tue, 12 Sep 2000 20:02:22 -0700

>In a message dated 9/12/00 7:49:33 PM, gundam@loop.com writes:
>
><<>They have a PG Zeta for $300.00. They have one MG (I can't remember which
>>one) for about $100.00!!
>>Michael
>
>It's probably the FAZZ...>>
>
>I don't think it was the FAZZ. I saw it there before the FAZZ was realeased.
>Michael

Hmm, then that'd have to be the MG ZZ... but then again their pricing has
been all over the place for the last couple of months. Before they decided
to settle on 2x yen price, they used to triple yen price on all Gundam kits
and then give you a lame-o "30%-off discount". Now all the kits go for
sticker price, which is still overpriced.

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0