Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Tue, 12 Sep 2000 19:49:04 -0700

>In a message dated 9/12/00 6:34:54 PM, BlazeEagle@aol.com writes:
>
><<I have decided several months ago, to only use HLJ if they are the only
>store that has what I want or if an item is going for an insane price at all
>US import stores.
>>>

>I usually order from them whenever I can't go to Legends Hobbies. The prices
>there aren't really insane, but is kinda high.

I don't know when was the last time you went back, but their price now is
about double the yen price, and that's before sales tax. You better head
over to Frank & Sons collectibles show nearby in City of Industry and get
the same kits for a much better price.

>They have 1/100 scale Wing
>kits for $54.99!!!

What a ripoff... and the sad part is people still buy them at that price.

>They have a PG Zeta for $300.00. They have one MG (I can't remember which
>one) for about $100.00!!
>Michael

It's probably the FAZZ...

Eddie