BlazeEagle@aol.com
Tue, 12 Sep 2000 21:31:23 EDT

In a message dated 9/12/00 7:25:47 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Doom4duke@aol.com writes:

<< I just got my payment request from HLJ, they charged 1090 yen for shipping
on
 a 270 yen order! I ordered a Bandai Catalog 2000 catalog (10 yen) and a
 Newtype Magazine (260 yen)! I am mad!!!!!! What was the HLJ ever charged
 you for shipping?

    How heavy is an issue of Newtype? If it's normal magazine weight,
according to the *ROUGH* shipping chart, shipping should be about $8, but
prbably less, since both of your items, should be lighter then a single kit
or figure.

  I have decided several months ago, to only use HLJ if they are the only
store that has what I want or if an item is going for an insane price at all
US import stores.

Aaron