armour of doom (gem_knight@yahoo.com)
Tue, 12 Sep 2000 17:42:44 -0700 (PDT)

thanks, i thought that sounded a little uneminem
--- Cantusehtm@aol.com wrote:
> Daylight Time,
> gem_knight@yahoo.com writes:
>
> << im sick of you golden boy groups all you do is
> annoy me so i have n'sync
> here to destroy you~,
> eminenm `1999 >>
>
> been sent here to destory you,not n'sync here

http://gundam.aeug.org/

=====
im sick of you golden boy groups all you do is annoy me so i have been sent here to destroy you~,
 eminenm `1999

don't critize me you only seen the outer shell, the walking sterotype i live as, the way i dress, and the way i speak, but i am more, the only sign of i cannot hide is within my soul, so if you want to see the real me look into my eyes, the window of the soul~
 Aaron Ray `2000