Jonnya1280@aol.com
Tue, 12 Sep 2000 20:21:25 EDT

Well, heres my horror story, a made a $350 order with them. I gave them my
credit card but later switched it over to my brothers card. THey sent me an
e-mail to confirm the change. We finally got our order after a month and a
half. No the problem is they charged both me and my brother. I e-mailed them
and they said there is nothing they can do. All they said was I have to send
them a copy of both our statements and they would try to fix it.
My suggestion to all is there prices may be good, but its not worth the hassel

Jon