armour of doom (gem_knight@yahoo.com)
Tue, 12 Sep 2000 16:29:20 -0700 (PDT)

ok i've been watching the discussions evading them to
eveade flames, but i belive i will put in my 2 cents,
i have yet to see an american dub job i liked, some
are tolerable, most bite. and this so called eidted
version vs. unedited, i thought edited ment less
blood, i've seen both versions, the blood is cut from
both, the only diff is this:

uneidted:

 "i will kill you"

edited:

 "i will destroy you"

if the same people who dubbed GW dubb EW the same way,
i will barf, vomit, and hurl. and to compare voltron
to GW is comparing micky mouse to daffy duck.

=====
im sick of you golden boy groups all you do is annoy me so i have n'sync here to destroy you~,
 eminenm `1999

don't critize me you only seen the outer shell, the walking sterotype i live as, the way i dress, and the way i speak, but i am more, the only sign of i cannot hide is within my soul, so if you want to see the real me look into my eyes, the window of the soul~
 Aaron Ray `2000