Chris Maier (oom9@crosswinds.net)
Tue, 12 Sep 2000 18:14:41 -0400

Only if you're skilled at resin kits. I believe these two are available only
as resin, but otherwise there haven't been plastic mobile armor models since
the first line.

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gundam@1u.aeug.org [mailto:owner-gundam@1u.aeug.org]On
Behalf Of Hobbitmastr@aol.com
Sent: Tuesday, September 12, 2000 5:44 PM
To: Gundam@aeug.org
Subject: [gundam] 0083 Models

Does anyone know if they made models of the Mobile Armors Val Varo and Neue
Ziel? I'm a big Mobile Armor fan and was wondering if I could add these to
my
collection, which is quite small, unfotunately. And why don't they make more
models of Mobile Armors? In my opinion, these monsters are more powerful
than
any fancy Gundam or standard MS.