Brett Jensen (heero@earthlink.net)
Mon, 11 Sep 2000 21:46:31 -0700

Richie Ramos wrote:

> Speaking of which: was there ever a really heavy metal intro for a gundam show?

Can't think of any.

Some of the Macross 7 songs are pretty hard though, I particularly like "Holy lonley
light" especially when they used speaker pod gamma against Gepernitch's ship, Now that's
metal!

Same guy who sang for basara did the intro for (The ultra sucky) Ehrgeiz, that opening
rocks pretty hard too.

In anime in General, I've always thought the Blue Sonnet intro was pretty Metalesque.

---Brett Jensen