Rodrick Su (rsu@tigana.com)
Tue, 12 Sep 2000 07:14:40 -0700

Lets just say that the mobile suits are more evenly balanced. In AC, there
are frequently 5 vs. 500 combat. In UC Gundam, the most one sided battle I
can think of is the Psycho Gundam Mk. II vs. about 30 MS. And that Gundam
is classified as a mobile armor. The biggest one sided battle Amuro Rey
ever face was the 6 minutes combat in Side 6 in OYW.

[ Rodrick Su [ ]