adam loehmann (krausero2k@hotmail.com)
Tue, 12 Sep 2000 13:07:26 GMT

hello

i realize this is incredibably off topic but a while back i visited the home
page of a list member and he had an very humorus essay on railroad spikes
impaling you when you are dumped by a girl (see what i mean about OT)
unfortunatly i lsot my bookmarks and can no longer find the page or the
essay if the author or someone who knows him or what im talking about could
please email me the url at my home email (no reason to fillup the list with
drek) krauser@ix.netocom.com it would be greatly appreciated thank you

adam loehmann