BlazeEagle@aol.com
Tue, 12 Sep 2000 03:52:19 EDT

In a message dated 9/12/00 3:18:29 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
nerv@teammail.com writes:

<< was the CN GWing badly dubbed and edited(filled w/ cuts)? >>

No, that's why I do not understand all the foaming at the mouth going on.
Yes, "I am going to Kill you" was changed to "I will Destroy You" and the
blood was edited out and a few dialogue changes, but nothing major to affect
the show in ANY meaningful way. There's no major cuts, if any in GW, to
affect it's story. CN showed GW with blood and all, at midnight, every
weekday. So, it was a wonderful treatment of GW. I am sure other Gundam
show's will get the same treatment.

Aaron